What you'll need:
* 250gr fresh strawberries
* 350gr flour
* 150gr cane suger
* 2tbsp cinnamon
* 1tbsp salt
* 1tbsp baking soda
* 50ml olive oil
* 1 crushed apple (I used my blender)
How to make the muffins:
* Preheat the oven to a 180°C and fill a muffin baking tray with paper muffin cups.
* Put the strawberries in a bowl and cut them into small pieces. Add 50gr of sugar to the strawberries and mix it up. Then put it aside.
* Pour the flour in a bowl and add the cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Then add 100gr of sugar and mix it up.
* Use a blender or a mixer to blend the strawberries and the crushed apple. Then add the mixture to the flour.
* Fill your muffin cups with the dough and put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Let the muffins cool down and get ready for a delicious, healthy snack!