The 8 things-to-do-before-bed list
November 21, 2015
Some of you might have already seen this to-do list in the Fashionatic Magazine, but I wanted to post this on my blog as well, because this helps me so much to fall asleep faster and have a better night's sleep in general. I hope this will be helpful for you to and please let me know what your tip is to sleep better!
• Write down your to-do list for the next day, this saves time in the morning and you're already prepped!
• The no-screen rule 30 minutes before heading to bed. So, no smartphones or laptops! This makes it easier for you to fall asleep.
• Lay out your outfit for the next day, this saves time, worries and stress in the morning!
• Read a book or a magazine, something that will make you feel sleepy. My favorite book to read is 'To kill a mockingbird' by Harper Lee.
• Stop thinking about work or school, those worries are for tomorrow.
• Don’t overthink things, this will only make you feel sad. As mentioned before, try to read something to take your mind off of your worries.
• Write down the things you’ve achieved that day.
• If you can, try to put your phone on ‘airplane’ mode.