Hey! This bracelet is very easy and you don't need anything expensive, so grab your rope and some scissors and let's go :)
What you need:
1. Cut out 60 cm of each colour of rope.
2. Take your 3 ropes together and tie a knot in the middle while inserting a first ring of your clasp.
3. Taping the ring on the table makes it a lot easier.
4. Now you need to place your ropes in the right order so in this case: lilac-red-pink-pink-red-lilac.
5. We're going to make a fishtail braid so place the most left rope in the middle and the most right rope over the previous one.
6. Pull the ropes a little tighter and repeat the previous step.
7. When you've reached the right lenght, tie a knot at the bottom and insert the rest of the clasp. Now you may remove the tape.
8. Cut of the excess rope and you're finished! :)
You can give this bracelet to your best friend or just wear it yourself, whatever you like. Have fun making the bracelet!
xoxo Elien and Nausikaä
FOLLOW ON BLOGLOVIN