Chocolate chip cookies have always been my favourite to bake, but I recently discovered Zoella's recipe and her take on the chocolate cookies is definitely the bestest. I love baking these giant cookies, but eating them is always more fun (I'll just do an extra workout tonight...or maybe not). So enjoy baking this deliciousness and... bon appetit!
What you'll be needing:
* 200g butter
*1 large egg
* a large chocolate bar (depends on how much chocolate you want in your cookies)
*75g cocoa powder
* 250g self-raising flower
* 150g sugar
* Preheat your oven at 200°C
* Mix the butter and the sugar, preferably with a wooden spoon.
* Add the cocao powder and mix the dough. Then add the egg and blend again.
* Continue by adding the self-raising flower and add the pieces of chocolate to the dough.
* Make balls of dough (about the size of your handpalm) and put them on the baking tray.
* Put them in the oven for about 10-12 minutes and let them cool down for 30 minutes.