oh no exams
June 9, 2015
The last couple days (or should I say weeks) have been all about studying, exams and more studying. Pretty boring I'd say. Because I have no time to do anything else but think of school these days, I wanted to share some of my tips on how to relax during your exams. Study breaks are so important and you should spend them wisely. I already gave some exam advice a couple weeks ago, but this is more about how to get the most out of your study breaks.
* Don't get on your phone during your break, this will only distract you from your work and doesn't give your brain the chance to relax.
* Go for a short walk in your neighbourhood to inhale the fresh air and give your brain some time to unwind.
* Open your window during a study break to let fresh air in.
* Don't. Eat. Sugar. Sugar makes you hyper and makes it harder for you to focus on your studies. Try to eat e.g. an apple, a banana,.. instead of pie and candy.
* Make yourself a smoothie as a snack. Smoothies (preferably green ones) are full of vitamins and so good for your brain. Plus, they make you less hungry so you're less likely to stuff yourself with unhealthy food.
* Make sure you get enough sleep to stay focused and alert.
Have you got any tips for the exams? Feel free to share them in your comment!